We desire to honor God by training leaders through a scripture-centric education to manifest the true Christian life and to serve God both locally and globally.
The Purposes of CTS
The Curriculum and Training done at CTS aims to help and strengthen students in the following areas:
1. Learn to Know Christ By learning to focus and depend on God and by allowing the Holy Spirit to change us into the image of Christ.
2. Learn the Word by understanding its content and meaning, in order to use that truth to live an exemplary Christian life and develop skills using the Word of God as our guide.
3. Learn to know self by learning our potential through the use of spiritual gifts.
4. Learn to know others by learning about the needs of others so that we might communicate the gospel effectively with others.
5. Learn and develop various skills in serving the Lord efficiency.